Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 4 The London Derby

So, today was the London Derby. We broke up into teams and were given an envelope with 7 different destinations in it. The goal was to use the Tube and take pictures of ourselves with as many of the 7 buildings/monuments/etc. that we had on our lists. There was also a list of things we could get extra points for (Red telephone box, pub, double-decker bus, a historical marker, etc.)Guess who tied for first place?! My team of course. We got back first, so yeah, we rock.

One of the items on the list was The Old Curiosity Shop...here's a photo.












We ended up at Trafalgar Square and I saw this amazing street performer, please excuse the sideways-ness.






Last but not least, I obtained this image at the National Portrait Gallery about 5 seconds before the guard caught me, so enjoy... I'm such a rebel. (This is Robert Dudley btw, my 6th or something great grandfather.)




That's all for now, must go tend to my well earned blisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment