Saturday, May 7, 2011

Parliament and Windsor Castle











Today was very long for me. I could collapse and sleep till noon tomorrow if given the chance.

First we went to Parliament Square and I wanted to go in but the ticket was 15 pounds which translates to $30...so I didn't do that. Then I wanted to tour Westminster Abbey but the tickets were even more money...so I didn't do that. St. Margaret's Church is right there next to Westminster and there's no fee to get in, so I went in there with my buddy Sabrina.

Afterwords we walked to Waterloo Train Station and took the train to Windsor where we toured the Castle. It was AMAZING. The town in adorable and the castle is WOW. I found another ancestors portrait on the wall in the castle...pretty cool. Unfortunately we couldn't take photographs inside, but I got some of the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment