Monday, May 30, 2011

Notre Dame


I loved visiting the Louvre, The Pompidiu Center, the Orsay, Rodin Museum, Ivalides, Eiffel Tower, Sainte Chapelle, Notre Dame and Pere Lachaise Cemetery. The food was great (even if I've forever maimed myself on baguette), especially the pastries but I would gladly never have to ride the Metro again, be accosted by insane French poets, smell stale urine for 4 days straight or pay 7 Euro ($10) for a diet Coke again in my life! This evening when I arrived back in the UK I took a deep breath of clean English air and grinned from ear to ear! I love you England!!!

Here's my favorite picture from the trip, it's the Rose Window at Notre Dame. If you want to see all the pictures I took, check me out on Photobucket. Here's the link: http://s1112.photobucket.com/home/Moxeyjc/index

2 comments:

  1. Awesome picture, Jules! It's definitely one you should mat and frame! I've heard Paris is really dirty, but the smell of stale urine completely dissuades me from ever visiting! NASTY! Love you!

    ReplyDelete