Monday, May 9, 2011

The Imperial War Museum, Tower Bridge, etc. etc.








Guess what? As of today I've been in London 1 week. It sure feels like I've been here a lot longer. After all the things we've already seen and done it seems like a lot more time should have gone by.

Today I ate a Summer Berry Crepe for lunch, went to the Imperial War Museum and walked a very long way along the Thames, over Tower Bridge and past the Tower of London then went on a Ghost Walk through the West Bank. All in all it was a fun day, but I've got three new blisters to welcome the the party. Sigh... Oh well, at least they won't be lonely, the triplets will keep them company. I have dubbed the new ones, Larry, Mo and Curly.

I don't know if anyone is reading this...so please let me know if you are. Thanks.

So, here's some pics.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading! I check your blog everyday, Jules! Today I even shared your Globe post with one of my co-teachers at school. We are reading Romeo and Juliet in English 9 and started discussing the kinds of seating a classes of people at the Globe. I will show the students your pictures tomorrow.
    Keep 'em coming! I love seeing what your seeing and I wish I could be there with you!

    ReplyDelete